Get the most out of your CAD Club Academy experience!
Join Heather Adams, PE, ASI Education Specialist Manager, for a LIVE CADClub Member Kick-Off Meeting. This on-boarding session will give you the ins and out of being a CADClub Member. You’ll learn what to expect from your membership, as well as the following housekeeping items:
- What Does CAD Club Academy Membership Mean?
- Introduction to CEUs and AIA Credits
- A Detailed Overview of the ASI PILOT Course Catalog
- How to Login and Register for Classes Using Your CAD Club Academy Membership Number
- How to Order Books from Our eStore
- A Detailed Overview of the ASI eLearn Portal and On-Demand Course Catalog
- Tech Talks: What Are They and Where Do You Sign Up?
- How to Sign Up for Office Hours
- What Updates and Information You Will Receive Throughout Your Membership?
- What to Do When You Need Help
This is your chance to immerse yourself in the CAD Club Academy community and get started on the right path to your education goals. Register, today, for the CAD Club Academy Kick-Off meeting that fits your schedule from the list of upcoming on-boarding dates!