Training plays a critical role in maximizing job performance throughout an employee's working life. It can mean the difference between performing at minimal competency levels vs. becoming a highly productive skills master. An investment in training leads to key improvements in capabilities, capacity and job performance, while reducing labor costs, error rates and project completion times.
As an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, Advanced Solutions offers a wide range of Autodesk certified training for every industry, from courses for those just starting out with software to those for more experienced users seeking to update skills.
- Custom Training – Designed to meet a client’s needs, skill levels, schedule limitations and budgetary constraints
- CAD Club – An annual training membership program providing unlimited access to live, online training, e-learning, and special training material discounts.
- Basic CAD Club – 12-month access to all PILOT classes, discounts on training courseware and Autodesk Certification exams
- Platinum CAD Club – Benefits of Basic CAD Club plus unlimited access to eLearn & Improve e-learning courses and deeper discounts on training courseware and Certification exams
- Enterprise CAD Club – Benefits of Platinum CAD Club with access provided to an unlimited number of employees within a company
- ISYSRx – A professionally managed program to improve competitiveness through a process designed to identify, quantify, and close skill gaps among software users
- PILOT(Professional Instructor Live Online Training) – Live instructors delivering Autodesk certified curricula conveniently to your computer in small, personalized class settings
- eLearn & Improve – Our e-learning system allows you to create customized curriculum, learn at your convenience, monitor course completion and track skills retention. Each self-guided course includes lecture videos, software demos and self-assessment quizzes.
- Autodesk Certification– Validate your Autodesk skills by taking an Autodesk Certification exam at one of our Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
PILOT, eLearn & Improve, and custom training courses are accredited to provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
View Upcoming Online Classes