Biomedical Equipment Sales Manager
The purpose of this position is to develop sales for Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC. (“ASLS”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Solutions, Inc. There are two primary roles as a Biomedical Equipment Sales Manager:
- Establish and expand relationships within Named Accounts to ensure ASLS has credible and trusted advisor status from the CEO to end users.
- Create Demand within new and existing accounts.
- Create demand by successfully finding, developing and selling ASLS products and services to new accounts.
- On behalf of ASLS, develop professional relationships within new customer accounts.
- Successfully execute the key sales activities, prescribed by the Company, and provide accurate and timely documentation of these activities in the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ensure client satisfaction is met.
- Actively engage and lead your account reviews.
- Maintain an accurate Sales Pipeline and Forecast in the CRM.
- Develop and execute a business plan to exceed assigned sales quotas.
- Develop professional solution proposals which include products, services, implementation plans, and business justifications (ROI).
- Participate in marketing-related activities.
- Qualify prospective customers and identify cross-sell and/or up sell opportunities.
- Have a high comfort level in conducting business discussions with Senior Management and Executives in customer accounts.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring and retaining new clients
- +3 years successfully selling healthcare related equipment to research institutions, pharmaceutical companies and/or hospitals
- Active Listening
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- Effective Time Management
- Competitive and a self-starter
- Qualification Questioning
- Effective computer skills with a CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science from an accredited college or university
- General understanding of human biology
- The company offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package including health, vision, dental, STD, LTD, FSA, term life insurance, and 401(k) plans.
- Louisville, KY
- Manchester, NH
- Boston, MA
- Denver, CO
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Other locations will be considered
Advanced Solutions will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.