Slot3D Customer Engagement Manager
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will Lead the relationship with the customer to demonstrate and facilitate the client’s understanding of Slot3D services capabilities around Slot3D software and supporting services for the warehousing and distribution industry. This position will provide more in-depth technical conversations, Direct consultation and Software deliverable results of fully built Slot3D program installs.
Engagement Manager’s will work with many different industry leading firms to help them implement Slot3D technology solutions to streamline processes and impact business success. An Engagement Manager works closely with customers to analyze business requirements and existing challenges, conduct process/workflow analysis, and write proposals that drive ROI of improved operational performance. Individuals in this role are expected to leverage extensive subject matter expertise and technical experience to project confidence and creditability to establish a trusted relationship with clients to support, high-value, sustainable relationships. Individuals in this position also play a key role in developing IDS engineering’s capabilities to deliver a first-class Slot3D deliverable through participation in pre-sales, post-sales, training, marketing, and offering development activities. Client satisfaction, client growth, and client success are top priorities of the Engagement Manager.
- Work hand-in hand with customers to provide pre-sales support for qualified opportunities
- Discovery calls with clients to uncover new services/product opportunities
- Executive level services presentations to new and existing customers
- Gather technical information regarding a customer/prospects required technical solution
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position technical solutions
- Support of Customer deliverables from a technical aspect to drive solution-based selling
- Creating customer services proposals
- Recommending best practices for different customer environments
- Onsite visits with Customers (as needed) expect up to 50% travel at peak and 30% normal.
- Develop strategies and techniques necessary for achieving Product and Services sales targets for the team.
- Ensure personal and team delivery of monthly/quarterly desired results
- Initiates communication with team members and clients as necessary to ensure customer success.
- Works with project management, and other subject matter experts to deliver best-in-class outcomes for clients. Engagement Manager will work with many different industry leading firms to help them implement Slot3D solutions to streamline processes and impact business success.
- Engagement Manager works to analyze business requirements and existing challenges, conduct process/workflow analysis, and write proposals that drive ROI of improved operational performance.
- Individuals in this role are expected to leverage extensive subject matter expertise and technical experience to project confidence and credibility to establish a trusted relationship with clients to support affiliate longevity.
- Individuals in this position also play a key role in developing Slot3D’s capabilities to deliver a first-class competency through participation in pre-sales, post-sales, training, marketing, and offering development activities.
- Client satisfaction, client growth, client success, and client support are top priorities of a Customer Engagement Manager.
- Regular business reviews with named customer executives to review their business plans, roll-outs of business processes, location adoption, future business process targets, implementation status, industry best practices, and measure benefits.
- Up to 50% billable work for customer implementations required. This includes client training and implementation of Slot3D solutions.
- Work onsite and offsite to provide pre-sales support for qualified opportunities
- Technology product demonstrations to highlight the full range of the products capability
- Executive level product and services presentations to new and existing customers. Provide industry expertise at events and webinars, leading presentations and contributing to building a unique position in the product development market
- Assist in creating customer services proposals and the process for creating Scope of Work documents
- Delivery of complete client deliverables in the Slot3D software platform, including consulting deliverables and slotting solutions.
- Experience in warehousing and distribution.
- Ability to establish rapport, build trust and confidence as a strategic business advisor.
- Experience mapping client organizations to identify key individuals who influence technology adoption decisions.
- Experience in providing a solution-oriented outcome-driven approach to services.
- Ability to work as a software solution selling team member.
- Ability to initiate conversations, ask thought provoking questions, identify problems and root causes of client challenges.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize requests, and work independently.
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure. Relevant technology implementation experience, such as Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. Solid understanding of computer aided design, and engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years of work experience in the, engineering or warehousing industries
- Ability to meet up to 50% travel requirement
- The company offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package including health, vision, dental, STD, LTD, FSA, term life insurance, and 401(k) plans.
Advanced Solutions will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.