LOUISVILLE, Ky. ‐ July 22, 2015: Advanced Solutions, an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Authorized Training Center (ATC) , announces open registration for Manufacturers, in the Indianapolis, Indiana and surrounding areas, for The Future of Making Things half-day workshop. The event will explore “Must-Know Manufacturing Trends” for all Manufacturing industries.
The Future of Making Things is taking shape in front of our eyes. We see it every day as designers and engineers use new technologies to design, refine products, and bring them to market. Those changes are picking up speed across the manufacturing landscape and they’re disrupting companies that don’t embrace new ways of thinking about product development.
The Future of Making Things half-day workshop will begin at 9:30 am EDT on Thursday, August 13, 2015 with a buffet breakfast at the University Tower on the IUPUI Campus, Indianapolis, Indiana. After the keynote address, participants will have the choice of attending one of two breakout sessions. There will be an Executive Round Table breakout to discuss the challenges and solutions within manufacturing businesses, as well as another breakout entitled, Autodesk Integrated Product Development Solution Benefits. The event will conclude with a networking lunch, an additional general session, and a prize drawing for a pair of Colts/Bears Tickets, an ASI PILOT Class, and a 42″ SMART Kapp Digital Whiteboard.
The event is designed provide Designers, Engineers, CAD Managers, and Manufacturing Business leaders with the answers to important manufacturing industry questions, such as:
- How is technology driving disruption into all aspects of manufacturing?
- How can you incorporate new strategies for success?
- How can an integrated product development platform help companies work smarter?
- How are your peers accelerating business, innovating, and staying competitive in today’s marketplace?
During the workshop, participants will explore how the deep implications of this revolution will affect all areas of the product-development lifecycle. Autodesk Executives and Advanced Solutions Manufacturing Leaders will be on hand to explain The Future of Making Things and how the new era of manufacturing technology is radically changing the way things are designed and made. They’ll explain how these revolutionary trends are affecting all aspects of design and production, while providing a model to help participants leverage existing infrastructure and investments, as the industry changes.
This agenda is an exclusive opportunity to immerse oneself in the trends shaping the way we design and manufacture products:
- 9:00 am ‐ 9:30 am Continental Breakfast Buffet & Attendee Check-In
- 9:30 am ‐ 10:30 am The Future of Making Things Keynote Address
- 10:30 am ‐ 12:00 pm
- Breakout 1: Executive Roundtable: Manufacturing Business Challenges and Solutions
- Breakout 2: Autodesk Integrated Product Development Solution Benefits
- 12:00 pm ‐ 12:45 pm Networking Luncheon
- 12:45 pm ‐ 1:30 pm New & Innovative Technologies with ASI Bluepoint.Services
- 1:30 pm ‐ 1:35 pm Prizes, Awards, & Adjourn