Shaping the Future of How We Design and Make Things
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – June 4, 2015: Advanced Solutions, an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Authorized Training Center (ATC), announces open registration for a two-day virtual event called, Future Shock with Autodesk 2016 Software. The event will explore the latest enhancements to the Autodesk 2016 portfolio of products for the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure industries.
The Future Shock with Autodesk 2016 Software virtual event will begin on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 and run through Wednesday, June 24, 2015. Through the registration link, participants will be directed to a dynamic landing page with detailed descriptions of each session, event highlights, presenter biographies, a full agenda, and frequently asked questions.
Once the registration is closed and the event opens, event attendees will enter the virtual conference hall and gain access to:
- The Future of Making Things keynote address, given by Luke Mihelcic, Autodesk Product Marketing Manager
- 20 live presentations with Autodesk Certified presenters across multiple industries
- Sessions covering over 20 Autodesk software products, such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk InfraWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max Design, Autodesk Vault and Autodesk Design Suites
- A showcase of new technologies, such as A360 Collaboration for Revit and Nastran In-CAD for Simulation
- Optimum software workflows and best practices from industry experts
- Live Q&A with our Autodesk software experts
- Recorded sessions for up to 3 months
During this virtual event, attendees will learn about revolutionary design technologies that are changing the way we work. From Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Digital Prototyping workflow solutions to cutting edge cloud-based services, they can experience the future of design in this two-day information packed event.
To promote live interaction during the two days, there will be a live Q&A segment at the end of each session. Also, registered participants will earn 25 points for every presentation they attend. The point-based competition will be running throughout the virtual event. The more presentations registrants attend, the more points they earn toward fabulous prizes. A leaderboard will be displayed on the home page of the virtual conference and participants will receive notifications each time they receive points. The attendee with the most points will be eligible for prizes, such as:
- $25 Amazon Gift Card (20 available)
- Six (6) Free eLearn&Improve Classes, Valued at $99/each
- One (1) Apple Watch, Valued at $550
Registration begins, today! Advanced Solutions is excited to offer the Future Shock with Autodesk 2016 Software Virtual Event as part of their ongoing complimentary educational series open to the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure industries. For more information on this and other events, visit http://www.asidesignsoftware.com/events-main/.