Senior Staff Scientist
- Manchester, NH
We are seeking a talented PhD-level Senior Staff Scientist to join the Tissue Innovations team at Advanced Solutions Life Sciences and drive the advancement of 3D tissue model development, fabrication, and validation. The qualified candidate is a highly motivated, interactive, and creative individual who possesses experience in organotypic 3D tissues and tissue models. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in one or more areas of tissue biology, tumor biology, or tissue fabrication. This individual will demonstrate the ability to contribute to various team-driven projects, including serving as a project lead scientist on select projects. S/he will keep up-to-date in the literature related to tissue modeling and applications as well as serve as an expert resource in his/her scientific field and in related disciplines. Expectations include effective time management, productive experimental design, rigorous interpretation of data, and clear communication of results. There are numerous opportunities to gain experience in complex tissue model design, robotic tissue fabrication, and tissue model commercialization working with leading life scientists, engineers, material scientists, and clinicians around the world.
This position will be in the Laboratory Innovations Division of ASLS (Advanced Solutions Life Science) within the highly interactive environment of the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI) campus located in Manchester, NH, one hour north of Boston and west of the Atlantic coast.
- A Ph.D. degree or equivalent experience.
- Related experience with novel preclinical in vitro and ex vivo tissue models.
- A proven track record in the fields of cell and/or tissue biology, as evidenced by publication/patent record.
- Excellent in vitro cell biology skills, experimental design and execution.
- Demonstrated expertise in contemporary data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and influence effectively with people, internally and externally.
- Effective multitasker who embraces challenge.