Technical Sales Representative (Inside Sales)
- Louisville, KY
Position Purpose and Objectives
The TSR qualifies and pursues Autodesk Design Solutions for both existing and prospective customers over the phone. They listen and understand for desired results, develop strong value propositions, deliver design software solution proposals and sell the solutions to the decision makers. The goal is to achieve and exceed gross margin quota targets by delivering a clear and consistent value proposition, and by helping our customers improve their design software business processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops professional solution proposals which include products, services, implementation plans and business justifications (ROI).
- Works with Application Engineers to provide product info and or demos.
- Documents key sales activities in the company’s customer Relationship management (CRM) system.
- Maintains an accurate sales pipeline and forecast in the CRM.
- Qualifies prospective customers and identifies cross sell and/or up sell opportunities.
- Represents Advanced Solutions in a professional manner to customers, prospects and to the business community at large.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and objection handling skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of an organization
- Professional sales methodology training
- Experience qualifying and selling software products and related services
- Understanding of Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and engineering solutions in the Manufacturing, Architectural, Engineering and Construction industries.
- Strong discipline to consistently meets and exceed company “Connects” metrics or the number of daily phone contacts made with prospects and customers
- High comfort level in business discussions with decision makers
- Ability to professionally position the value proposition of Autodesk design solutions and associated services offered by Advanced Solutions
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred Proven sales success AutoCAD background preferred Hours worked Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Hourly rate based upon experience. ASI offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package including health, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending account, term life insurance, and 401(k) plans.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Advanced Solutions will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.